I、 Qualifications of participants
1. The exhibition is managed by Xiamen Jianlv Business Exhibition Co., Ltd., which handles all concerns of the exhibition. Applications unconfirmed by the authority above will otherwise be deemed as ineffective.
2. Application Form. Submission of the application form by exhibitors represents that they are willing to accept and abide by the rules & regulations. Once the administrative agency receives the application and the full payment, it will qualify the exhibitors for the event and send booth confirmation letter and exhibitors’ manual.
3. Exhibits must comply with national law. It is forbidden to display and sell any counterfeited, shoddy and illegal products.
4. It is not allowed to bring loudspeakers into the center. During the exhibition, the sound volume of devices shall be controlled within 50db, otherwise it may disturb other visitors and exhibitors; we will cut off power supply to exhibitors who continue to behave against the rules and regulations and even disqualify them for the exhibition.
II、 Payment instructions
1. Exhibitors must pay the deposits in accordance with the rules stated on the application form, otherwise booth reservation will not be made.
2. Exhibitors must pay the balance on a timely manner, otherwise they will be deemed as waiving their qualifications for the exhibitions, in which case, booth reservations will be cancelled and the deposits will be non-refundable.
3. Once the deposits or the full payment is made, exhibitors shall not quit midway without any reasonable reason unless the organizing committee cancels the exhibition and the paid-up amount will be non-refundable.
4. If relevant fees are not paid in full by exhibitors, the administrative agency has the right to refuse to go through the entry procedures for such exhibitors.
III 、Booth allocation
1. Administrative agency is fully responsible for booth allocation, with rights reserved to make adjustment. Even if all booths are reserved, the organizing committee retains the right to adjust booth allocation or change the access ways to the exhibition halls based on requirements of the expo. Exhibitors shall cooperate and are not allowed to quit the contract or claim for indemnity due to such changes.
2. Booths rented by exhibitors shall not be assigned or subleased to a third party; the number of special booths shall be kept within 3 per 18 m2, otherwise the organizing committee has the right to take back the booths that are set up against the rules.
IV 、Booth setup
1. Standard booths: They shall be set up by the contractor (Shuanglianda Company under Exhibition Group) designated by the administrative agency. Unless specified in a written approval from the organizing committee, exhibitors are not allowed to change the booths and the exhibits and decoration in the booth shall be kept within the height permitted.
2 Empty spaces (special booths): Exhibitors and exhibition contractors shall abide by the fire protection rules and regulations, using noncombustible or flame-retardant materials specified by national and regional fire protection law for booth setup.
3. If the booths rented by exhibitors are left unattended or unoccupied within specified period, the administrative agency has the right to have them disposed.
4. Detailed arrangement during the booth setup and dismantlement can be looked up in the exhibitors’ manual sent by the organizing committee and must be followed.
V 、Safety rules
1. Exhibitors shall strictly abide by the rules of the exhibition center and shall not occupy or pile up goods on common isles. Violators shall timely correct their behaviors; otherwise the administrative agency has the right to confiscate the goods.
2. During the exhibition, it is strictly forbidden to move out exhibits from the hall whereas it is only allowed to move exhibits into the hall for effective protection of the exhibits.
3. Exhibitors are not allowed to move out any exhibits until the exhibition is officially closed. Repair or change of booths or exhibits can only be conducted upon approval of and under supervision of the administrative agency.
4. Any exhibition project in the exhibition hall must meet the safety, fire protection and environmental protection standards without hampering other exhibitors’ requirements. The design drawing must be approved by fire protection department and exhibitors must voluntarily observe their responsibilities for fire protection of the hall and their booths. Anyone who breaks the fire control regulation shall bear the consequences.
5. Exhibitors must strictly abide by other safety regulations.
VI 、Liability and insurance
Exhibitors and exhibition contractors need to purchase third-party public liability insurance and insurances related to their employees and exhibitors at their own costs. The organizing committee and affiliates assume no responsibility for the goods lost, stolen or damaged by fire and any personal injury or damage to the goods.
VII 、Intellectual property
Exhibitors guarantee that no exhibit, package and promotional material infringes upon a third party’s legal rights, including trademarks, copyrights, patents, designs or names registered or legally used and promise to remedy losses borne by parties suffering from such infringement.